Six time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years and is yet again doubling the company’s mass in the next 18 months – exciting is not the word! This success is directly attributed to the A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence! Fusion Homes’ elite level team has never missed a closing date and has an impeccable track record for delivering results as promised – the first time!
We are currently looking for a talented, hands-on Service Professional to join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for Professional Growth. Willingness to learn and a desire to have fun will help you achieve new career heights alongside a best in class team of peers. Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment.
- Inspiring Work. Be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture! We truly believe that we can make a positive impact in our homeowners’ lives and we always stand behind our product – long after the home closes!
- Impact. We build communities – not houses. You will gain a sense of pride and accomplishment getting the house in perfect condition for our new homeowners, as well as, ensuring our clients receive the best after sales service in the industry!
For client testimonials please visit: http://fusionhomes.com/testimonials/
What we are looking for:
- People who love to be hands-on and get dirty in the construction field – you are not one to sit back and watch others do the work! Even if you haven’t gone “pro” – we are looking for the handymen that spend their weekends fixing up their own homes!
- Team players with a desire to deliver top notch quality workmanship in everything they do. You will work alongside our construction and project coordination teams in order to facilitate quality home construction and exceptional customer service.
What you will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership and foster an environment of positivity and collaboration for a team of Project Coordinators.
- As a working manager you will have the ability to manage your own community and group of Fusion Homeowners.
- Apply online, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application must include both a cover letter and your resume.
- Address subject line as follows: (position) (surname) (given name).
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.