Six time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. This success is directly attributed to the team of A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence!
We are currently looking for an experienced, quality minded individual to join our team as SITE SUPERVISOR (CARPENTER). This position plays an integral role in facilitating quality home construction, safe working conditions, and industry-leading customer service.
What you will accomplish in this role:
- In this hands-on leadership role, you will be helping to set the tone on our sites while working alongside our trades to ensure our high-quality standards are being met
- Every day is different onsite! From back-framing to drywall you will have a chance to show off your construction skills contributing quality techniques through every step of construction
- Ensure no detail is overlooked – you will be responsible for performing detailed checklists confirming every stage of construction is completed to our standards before progressing to the next step in the build process
- You will work alongside our Construction Managers in order to facilitate quality home construction, safe working conditions, and extraordinary customer service
What we are looking for:
- People who love to be hands-on and get dirty in the construction field – you are not one to sit back and watch others do the work!
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities, time management and organizational skills.
- A strong work ethic matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further.
- On-site building experience in residential construction and familiarity with OBC Part 9 is considered an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package including bonus opportunity and comprehensive benefits plan.
- Industry-leading vacation package which gives all team members 4 paid weeks of vacation after their first year!
- Consistent hours, steady employment – the snow does not slow us down!
- Construction vehicle, company phone and all tools and equipment are provided.
- Effective hands-on training program with tremendous opportunity for advancement.
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found