Fusion Homes’ success is directly attributed to the A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence! Our elite level team has an impeccable track record for delivering results as promised – the first time!
We are currently looking for a hardworking, quality minded Site Personnel to join our growing team!
What you will bring to Fusion Homes:
- A strong work ethic matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further.
- An eagerness to learn the tricks of the trade – you will work with a team of amazing construction professionals who demonstrate quality workmanship in everything they do!
- You have a positive attitude and are always ready to take on the next challenge! Whether it’s placing straw around our foundations in the winter to enforcing health and safety standards on our sites – you are ready and willing to get the job done!
What we are looking for:
- People who love to be hands-on and get dirty in the construction field – you are not one to sit back and watch others do the work!
- Industry experience is great – but not necessary! We can teach you the construction skills to build your career.
- Must hold a valid G license with clean driver’s abstract.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package including bonus opportunity and comprehensive benefits plan.
- Industry leading vacation package which gives all team members 4 paid weeks of vacation after their first year!
- Consistent hours, steady employment – the snow does not slow us down!
- Construction vehicle, company phone and all tools and equipment are provided.
- Effective hands-on training program with tremendous opportunity for advancement.
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found