Record six-time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting-edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years – exciting is not the word!
Visit this link to learn more about our culture and vision: FUSION HOMES GROWS – YouTube
We currently have an opportunity available for a proven performer to join our amazing team in the role of Procurement and Contracts Manager.
As an integral part of the Purchasing and Estimating team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with trade partners and suppliers to ensure ongoing commitments to reduce cost and increase quality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of all trade partner and vendor relations with a goal to deliver on company results using a proactive philosophy and approach
- Lead negotiations for all pricing, contracts, performance, and scopes of work
- Oversee and lead regular team meetings to ensure field communication is captured and any issues are addressed
- Plan and define internal purchasing processes, requirements and strategic goals to ensure KPI’s are met
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values is a must
- 5+ years relevant and progressive experience in a high-performance work environment
- Exceptional Communication and Negotiation skills with the ability to listen and respond to both technical and non-technical audience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction, Commerce, and/or Supply Chain Management
Our ideal candidate will work well in a collaborative, fast-paced, growth environment, and will demonstrate excellent judgment, a positive attitude, and a sense of humour!
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.