We are currently looking for a motivated and efficient Project Coordinator, Client Services to join our growing team!
In this role, you will coordinate all aspects of our After Sales Service division in order to exceed our Client’s expectations of quality and customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for Professional Growth. Willingness to learn and a desire to have fun will help you achieve new career heights alongside a best in class team of peers. Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment.
- Inspiring Work. Be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture! We truly believe that we can make a positive impact in our homeowners’ lives and we back it up by offering a unique after sales process that ensures an exceptional experience from start to finish.
What you will bring to Fusion Homes:
- University Degree and/or College Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced environment with a reputation for exceeding customer expectations
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills (experience within all 3 applications is a must)
- The ability to anticipate, execute, and take ownership while managing multiple projects and changing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to generate recommendations for solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective coordination skills
What we are looking for:
- A strong work ethic matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further
- Someone who is self-motivated, process driven and results orientated professional
- A proven multi-tasker who can accurately estimate and execute deadlines within multiple projects simultaneously
- A collaborative team player who passionately believes in outstanding customer service
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found