As we navigate the effects of COVID-19, our commitment continues to be elevating your experience. With a focus on safety for you and our team, we are pleased to announce that starting Saturday, July 11th, we will be opening our Model Homes and Presentation Centres to allow drop-in visits on weekends only.
Here are a few things for you to know before you arrive:
- We will be limiting the number of groups inside the Model Homes and Presentation Centres
- Groups are to be no more than 3 people and they must be from the same household (example: Realtors or translators may be prevented from entering with you if they are required to physically distance from you as well)
- Visitors must be over the age of 14 to enter
- All visitors must wear a face mask
- You will be required to physically distance from the Sales Professional or other guests
- You will be asked to disinfect your hands upon entering
- Washroom facilities WILL NOT be available
- Out of courtesy to others, visits will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes
Please note that upon arrival you will be asked a few screening questions as per Public Health recommendations, and you may be required to wait if the Model Home or Presentation Centre is at capacity. You can also book an appointment for a weekday to avoid any waiting, but please note that the same safety precautions will apply.
We hope that these precautions not only keep you safe, but also confident when you visit a Fusion Homes Model Home or Presentation Centre.
To get in touch with a Sales Professional at one of our communities or to view the model home addresses, please click here.
This article was written on July 8, 2020. Given the nature of this pandemic best practices are constantly evolving and Fusion Homes is working to stay ahead of any changing practices as information becomes available. The sales process may evolve over time. Please note that some of the features above are community-dependant. The Sales Professional reserves the right to amend any of the mentioned precautions to ensure their safety.