Fusion Homes is searching for an experienced, quality-focused construction professional to join our team as Service Professional.
This is an incredible opportunity to have direct impact as a contributing member of the elite team we have assembled to deliver the award-winning Fusion Homes brand of customer excellence and quality to our homeowners. In this hands-on, specialist role you will work alongside our construction and project coordination teams in order to deliver exceptional after sales service.
As Service Professional, you have exceptional problem-solving skills and go above and beyond for the customer using your well-rounded construction finishing skills and experience – you aren’t satisfied until the customer is happy!
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide diligent and quality workmanship while completing various hands-on construction tasks during the 30-day and Year-end after sales service appointments – including carpentry, drywall, taping, mudding, painting, and other miscellaneous construction tasks
- Troubleshoot problems and determine appropriate solutions, bringing forward to the GM, Construction
- Ensure high standards of workmanship and efficiency to deliver industry-leading quality and customer satisfaction utilizing Fusion Homes’ checklist system
- Supervise Sub-Contractors to ensure repairs are corrected in an efficient manner while maintaining superior quality
- Provide exceptional customer service – going above and beyond to answer homeowner questions, educate and rectify deficiencies or repairs
- Complete all required items on daily to-do lists as assigned by the GM, Construction
- Keep job site (inside and out) neat, clean and orderly at all times
- Verify completion of tasks with Sub-Contractors
- Monitor cost effective use of materials and resources by Sub-Contractors
- Identify, rectify and/or report any unsafe working conditions to the GM, Construction
- Supervise Sub-Contractors to ensure Fusion Homes’ safety policies are being adhered
- High School Diploma, post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on residential construction experience (e.g., residential carpentry, framing, finishing)
- Well rounded finishing experience including carpentry, drywall, taping, mudding, painting and more
- Outstanding customer focus – you aren’t satisfied until the customer is happy
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment with a high level of sound judgment and reasoning
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail-oriented and results-focused
- Introductory knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
What’s in it for you?
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Construction vehicle, company phone, and all tools and equipment are provided
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
- Effective hands-on training program with tremendous opportunity for career growth
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Service Professional (first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.