Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Senior Project Manager.
This is a tremendous opportunity to lead and drive the success of Fusion Homes’ development projects, including land development and multi-residential. You will be tasked with the end-to-end oversight and project management from land development through completion of construction and registration.
As Senior Project Manager, you are highly detail-oriented with a passion and perseverance towards executing projects on time and on budget. You are process-minded with the ability to manage multiple projects in various phases in the development cycle. As a critical thinker, you connect the dots and demonstrate strong decision making within a fast-paced and agile environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Successful delivery of development projects which may include Land Development and multi-residential (high rise, stacked townhomes)
- End-to-end oversight and project management from land development through completion of construction and registration –on time and on budget
- Ensure all aspects of projects are advancing in congruence with company goals – includes visioning, detailed project plan, proforma development, design, site plan approval, etc.
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and communicate any project issues to senior management
- Review change orders, project financials, budget updates from construction, estimators, marketing, finance, etc. and report out
- Evaluate, select and liaise with all outsourced constructors, architects, engineers and designers
- Create and manage the budget and cost estimating
- Hold construction accountable to the schedule and budget
- Responsible for the management, training and development of direct reports, as applicable
- Contribute inputs and assumptions, as required, to Land Acquisition team in exploration of new land opportunities
- Liaise with various teams across the organization as it relates to projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with municipalities, approval agencies and authorities to secure project approvals
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project
- 7 to 10 years of Construction/Development Project Management
- Experience in managing hi-rise/complex projects, including conceptual and detailed design development
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects in various phases on time and on budget
- Strong management capabilities with experience in managing people
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Project Management
- Ability to effectively read Floor Plans and Working Drawings (knowledge of Agreement of Purchase and Sale [APS] preferred)
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line Senior Project Manager, and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.