We are currently looking for a motivated and efficient Project Coordinator, Client Services to join our growing team!
In this role, you will coordinate all aspects of our After Sales Service division in order to exceed our Client’s expectations of quality and customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for Professional Growth. Willingness to learn and a desire to have fun will help you achieve new career heights alongside a best in class team of peers. Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment.
- Inspiring Work. Be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture! We truly believe that we can make a positive impact in our homeowners’ lives and we back it up by offering a unique after sales process that ensures an exceptional experience from start to finish.
- Total Rewards. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, industry-leading health benefits plan fully funded by Fusion Homes, and lucrative bonus opportunity. Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment!
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver exceptional client service and support to our homeowners from the day they take possession of their home through to the end of their after-closing warranty period.
- Represent Fusion Homes’ vision and values, upholding and delivering to Fusion Homes’ Customer Experience standards.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our homeowners, maintaining exceptional communication throughout the customer’s after-sales service journey to ensure all issues, concerns and deficiencies are documented, monitored and actioned.
- Manage customer’s expectations by providing education and guidance throughout the customer’s after-sales service journey.
- Schedule and coordinate all service with clients, sub contractors and Fusion Service team to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to consistently monitor the customer’s after-sales service journey, providing recommendations and solutions to continually elevate the client experience.
What you will bring to Fusion Homes:
- University Degree and/or College Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment with a reputation for exceeding customer expectations
- The ability to anticipate, execute, and take ownership while managing multiple projects and changing priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to generate recommendations for solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective coordination skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
What we are looking for:
- A collaborative team player who passionately believes in outstanding customer service
- Highly detail-oriented with the highest standards for quality and execution, keeping the customer at the forefront of decision making
- A strong work ethic matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further
- A results-orientated professional who is self-motivated, resilient, and process-driven
- A proven multi-tasker who can accurately estimate and execute deadlines within multiple projects simultaneously
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line Project Coordinator, Client Services, and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.