We are currently looking for a talented, customer focused Client Services Coordinator to join our growing team!
This is an incredible opportunity to have a direct impact as a member of our client experience team ensuring our homeowners “love the journey”!
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an exceptional client experience from the day they move into their home.
- Manage customer’s expectations by providing education and guidance throughout the customer’s after-sales service journey.
- Schedule and coordinate all service with clients, sub contractors and Fusion Service team to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to consistently monitor the customer’s after-sales service journey, providing recommendations and solutions to continually elevate the client experience.
What you will bring to Fusion Homes:
- University Degree and/or College Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment with a reputation for exceeding customer expectations
- The ability to anticipate, execute, and take ownership while managing multiple projects and changing priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to generate recommendations for solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective coordination skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package including lucrative bonus opportunity and comprehensive benefits plan.
- Industry leading vacation package which gives all team members 4 paid weeks of vacation after their first year!
- Tremendous opportunity for career development.
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Project Coordinator, Client Services, and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.