Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Manager, Talent Acquisition.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work directly with our business leaders in the sourcing, selecting and recruitment process of future leaders. You will be tasked with sourcing various levels of individuals from our field construction team to executives.
As Manager, Talent Acquisition, you have a strong ability to assess talent and the ability to be deeply familiar with a wide range of experiences and skills that are required for the position you are hiring for. You have a proven track record of developing a strong network for pipelining current and future roles. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Collaborate with business and HR leadership and manage assignments to recruit top talent across the organization.
- Attract a diverse group of high-quality passive candidates while delivering an exceptional recruiting experience for both clients and candidates.
- Work with clients and key stakeholders to define a recruiting strategy based on the specific opportunity and business needs, clearly communicate the process, and set and manage client and candidate expectations.
- Drive an excellent, consistent, end-to-end candidate experience from the job posting through to onboarding and employment.
- Develop passive candidate and succession planning pipelines through strategic sourcing networking, referrals, events/conferences and strategic internet research (keep the pipeline of talent full).
- Participates in all activities in the recruitment lifecycle to include; candidate management, sourcing and planning through the use of social media, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding. Successfully implement cost-effective recruitment strategies to fill positions.
- Maintain and foster relationships with partners, hiring managers, candidates and associates, maintain up to date and innovative staffing industry standards and trends by attending training, networking events, career fairs and conferences, and utilizing social media and sourcing tools.
- Travel to Toronto may be required for interviews, conferences, meetings and networking events.
- 10-12 years of full-cycle recruitment experience with 5-years of executive recruitment
- Demonstrates professionalism with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience with executive-level recruitment (VP to C-Suite).
- Experience and established network connections.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-driven with the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment while remaining positive and focused.
- Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line Accounts Payable Specialist (first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.