Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Executive Director to the CEO.
To be successful at Fusion Homes, you must have an agile intellect, a practical mindset, the ability to take initiative and the aptitude to exceed expectations! This is a tremendous opportunity to work directly with our Senior Management team and support strategic initiatives across the business, working cross-functionally in the organization and with external stakeholders. You will be tasked with a variety of assignments, from performing complex research and making tactical business recommendations to scheduling and managing the CEO’s time in a strategic manner. You must quickly learn to anticipate needs and take the initiative to identify problems and offer strategic solutions.
- Strategically manage the CEO’s time
- Manage supporting administrative team, external staff and activities (travel, personal needs, calendar management, etc.)
- Support strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the CEO
- Act as communication arm for the CEO with other executives in the organization, clients and major stakeholders
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate the appropriate individual to manage
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed
- Be a sounding board to the CEO for new ideas and initiatives and provide supporting insight and information
- Assist the CEO in facilitating effective decision-making
- Support data-driven decision making
- Collaborate with Senior Team on Annual Planning Process- strategy planning, forecast, budget, townhalls, performance management
- Draft speeches, prepare presentations, communications and other material for the CEO
- Budget Management
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- 3+ years in a business management or leadership role
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Highly resourceful and a natural problem solver
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (job title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.