Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Executive Assistant.
To be successful at Fusion Homes, you must have an agile intellect, a practical mindset, the ability to take initiative and the aptitude to exceed expectations! As Executive Assistant, you will directly support the CEO with a variety of different tasks and assignments. You will provide administration and scheduling support, from scheduling meetings, appointments and travel to coordinating special initiatives. You must quickly learn to anticipate needs and take the initiative to identify problems and offer creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administration and scheduling support to the CEO
- Plan and schedule meetings, appointments, conferences, and travel
- Manage the CEO’s business and personal calendar
- Manage and liaise with internal and external personnel, clients, and partners as it relates to the CEO
- Support meeting preparation and follow up, including allocating appropriate time slots, ensuring awareness/preparation, and follow up on staff actions.
- Write, review, proofread, edit documents, reports, speeches, presentations, and correspondences
- Receive and screen communications for the CEO including telephone and email messages, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those that require priority attention.
- Coordinate special initiatives, meetings, and external event bookings
- Maintain organized record keeping and filing
- Provision of gifts, cards, and/or florals when appropriate to colleagues
- Upkeep the CEO’s subscriptions and memberships
- Support in the administrative function of the strategic planning process
- Implement research tactics and provide adequate summaries for various concepts and information
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Superior organization, administration, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate, execute take ownership and be assertive
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent follow-through
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with tact and discretion
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (job title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.