Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Executive Assistant and Communications Specialist.
Working with the CEO, executives, media agencies and lifestyle consultants, the Executive Assistant and Communications Specialist ensures strategic management of the CEO’s professional and personal calendars, office administration functions, signature corporate events, key executive branding activities, and internal and external communications.
As Executive Assistant and Communications Specialist, you always stay one step ahead. You have a knack for anticipating needs and adapting to fast-changing circumstances to get things done in fast-paced, agile environment. The successful incumbent will be a critical member of the Executive Office to ensure maximized opportunities for the CEO and effective operations of the organization’s day-to-day and long-term activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops and writes news releases, articles, web content, social media content (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), media advisories, backgrounders, executive summaries, etc to external communities
- Drafts speeches, prepares presentations, manages internal staff and executive communications
- Contributes to the ideation and execution of the CEO’s personal branding activities
- Works with PR agency to create contents and manages executive social media engagements
- Manage calendar, answers phones, prepares for meetings, manages office inventories and deliveries
- Completes billing, invoicing, cheque signing, and bank reconciliations tasks
- Works with the Executive Director to enhance Executive Office functions
- Works with other teams to improve existing office processes to boost employee satisfaction
- Upkeeps the CEO’s subscriptions and memberships, and provides summary for various researches
- Plans and executes company’s signature events (i.e. Big Chill, Summer Social) with event companies
- Contributes to the sourcing of and works with lifestyle and fashion vendors for the CEO
- Works with interior designers to maintain and enhance most pristine condition of private residences
- Works with travel agencies to book trips, conducts activity research, and prepares travel itineraries
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values
- Minimum of five (5) years similar work experience and industry experience
- Experience in office administration, executive communication, events planning, and personal branding
- Knowledge of lifestyle/fashion, home design, travel planning, sports portfolio, health/nutrition, gifting
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior executives, partners, and stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills, priority management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer and to exceed expectations
- Self-starter with strong follow-through from start to finish on all projects
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Highly resourceful and a natural problem solver
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line Executive Assistant and Communications Specialist, and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.