Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and driven Chief of Staff to work directly with our CEO and the Strategic Leadership Team.
As a strategist, ambassador and integrator, the successful candidate will ensure activities are streamlined within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The Chief of Staff will handle the day-to-day management of personal support staff and advance strategic projects without the CEO’s direct oversight to allow the CEO to concentrate on growing the business.
The Chief of Staff will embody the following attributes:
- Build trust and foster accountability
- Remain flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Effectively drive results with internal and external partners
- Able to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the CEO and staff, and others
- Management of the CEO’s personal staff
Strategy & Communications
- Skilled in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion and problem-solving
- Lead Executive Internal & External Communications Activities
- Act as a confidant for the CEO to make sound and confident business decisions using analysis and logical reasoning
- Create inspirational content in collaboration with the CEO through storytelling and relate it back to the business and the CEO’s personal brand
- Stays connected with relevant industry trends, changes, and activities
- Conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
- Assess appropriate level of information to share based on audience and confidentiality
- Perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills- ability to create detailed work-back schedules, define priorities, manage deadlines and project variables
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Overcome challenges
- Consistently goes above and beyond
- Takes initiative and full ownership
- Continuous improvement, focus on innovation for the company
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values
- 3+ years in a business management or leadership role
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Highly resourceful and a natural problem solver
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Chief of Staff (first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.