Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and industry experienced Architectural Technologist to join our growing team!
To be successful at Fusion Homes, you must have an agile intellect, a practical mindset, the ability to take initiative and the aptitude to exceed expectations! As an Architectural Technologist, you are a key player in our client’s experience, working closely with internal and external teams to enable our clients vision into their dream home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execution of preliminary and production drawings, inclusive of lot specific extras, grading calculations, window schedules and curb cuts
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Estimating teams to prepare all custom house plans including marketing sketch creation, estimates and construction drawings
- Perform site analysis for all new land purchase deals to ensure optimal model fit, calculating frontages and maximum footprint
- Support new product design process including structural, HVAC and plumbing analysis, new architectural and structural plan design and marketing fact sheets
What you will bring to Fusion Homes:
- At least 3 years of practical experience using Autodesk Revit (preferably in a residential or commercial homebuilding environment)
- Meticulous attention to detail and an appetite for creative problem solving
- A post-secondary diploma or technical degree related to Architectural Technology or Construction Engineering (*BCIN considered a strong asset)
- Demonstrated agility in planning and prioritization
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment!
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Architectural Technologist (first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.