Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and detail-oriented professional to join our team as an Accounts Payable Specialist.
To be successful at Fusion Homes, you must have an agile intellect, a practical mindset, the ability to take initiative and the aptitude to exceed expectations! As an Accounts Payable Specialist, there will never be a dull moment in your day. You must quickly learn to anticipate the needs of your internal customers, take the initiative to identify problems and offer creative solutions. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment with a high level of detail orientation and strong organizational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compare and match invoices to order quotes, bid sheets, price lists and packing slips
- Responsible for tracking due dates on invoices and ensuring payments are made on time
- Post invoices and other entries into Timberline Accounting Software
- Sort and file invoices, purchase orders, packing slip and quotes
- Prepare the weekly cheque run
- Prepare manual cheques as required
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Initiate and support process improvements to increase efficiency in the Accounts Payable department
- Provide support for year-end activities and monthly reconciliations and the Finance division in general
- Maintain organized filing systems
- Perform data entry as required
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 1-3 years of experience within a high performance, fast-paced accounting team
- A well-rounded and resilient individual, who brings a positive, upbeat energy and will contribute to our high performing culture
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) is important; experience with Timberline Accounting Software or other ERP system is an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, full health benefits plan and lucrative bonus opportunity
- Tremendous exposure to the business and training opportunities to excel your career
- Our industry-leading vacation policy allows all team members four weeks of paid vacation after their first year of employment
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line Accounts Payable Specialist (first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.