Fusion Homes is searching for an experienced, ambitious and customer focused New Home Sales Professional to join our Sales Team!
This is an amazing opportunity to provide a direct impact to our clients – you are the first point of contact and a trusted partner through a process of what for many, will be the most significant purchase of their lives! You are tasked with providing an exceptional customer experience that aligns to our award-winning brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Guide clients through entire sales and build process of their home
- Draft and submit Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Work closely with internal partners, including Marketing, Drafting, Estimating, Construction and Retail to provide solutions that optimize client satisfaction
- Review and select all options and upgrades with clients, including any structural changes and all finish decor selections
- Responsible for model home or sales centre, ensuring top quality presentation
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values is a must
- Proven ability to build great customer relationship in order to achieve results
- Exceptional organization, time management and administrative skills
- A strong work either matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus opportunity
- Industry leading vacation policy which gives all team members 4 weeks of vacation after their first year!
- Comprehensive benefits package, fully funded by Fusion Homes
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found