We are currently looking for a Sales Associate to join our Sales Team. This is a great opportunity to learn from the best in the industry!
- Act as official liaison between the Director, Sales, Construction, Office Staff, banking and legal affiliates and all other peripheral persons for clients
- Official liaison between Fusion Homes and clients until the home has closed
- Provide the highest level of service to all clients and potential clients
- Clean Sales Centre/Model Home prior to opening and closing daily
- Regularly inspect Sales Centre/Model Home for deficiencies and report those deficiencies to the relevant Project Coordinator for service
- Follow checklist/processes to stock Sales Centre/Model Home with sales and marketing materials, cleaning supplies, office supplies, etc.
- Monitor expenses and control set budget
- Ensure that all sales and marketing materials are current
- Create and maintain organized filing procedures
- Assemble, distribute and track sales packages
Sales Centre/Model Home Maintenance:
- Clean Sales Centre/Model Home
- Regularly inspect and report Sales Centre/Model Home deficiencies
- Stock Sales Centre/Model Home with supplies and material
- 5-8 years of progressive sales experience
- Strong understanding and ability to implement effective internal controls
- Excellent problem solving and execution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Cross functional work experience
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Experience managing others (a nice to have)
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found