We are currently looking for a Sales Associate to join our Sales Team. This is a great opportunity to learn from the best in the industry!
- Provide the highest level of service to all clients and potential clients
- Record and submit all sales traffic reports and guest registries
- Follow-up with prospective clients
- Perform competitive analysis for your community and report to the Sales Professional
- Write Agreements of Purchase and Sales
- Be an expert on Fusion Homes as well as our product line, USP and sales processes
- Administer Fusion Homes custom design program according to processes and procedures
- Be an expert on Fusion Homes’ New Home Buyer’s Manual, to help guide clients through the Sales process
Sales Centre/Model Home Maintenance:
- Clean Sales Centre/Model Home
- Regularly inspect and report Sales Centre/Model Home deficiencies
- Stock Sales Centre/Model Home with supplies and material
- 1+ year in customer service experience
- Sales experience considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found