We are currently looking for a talented Sales Host to join our growing team! This exciting position will provide a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a talented individual who has a passion for sales and customer service. This position will be roving between several of our premium new home communities in the Guelph and Kitchener/Waterloo area.
- Build rapport and establish a positive customer experience with prospective purchasers
- Compile and distribute sales packages to clients
- Educate clients on Fusion Homes’ product and designs
- Become an expert in terms of the Fusion Homes product line and our unique offerings
- Record and submit all sales traffic reports and guest registries
- Clean Sales Centre/Model Home prior to opening and closing daily
- Regularly inspect Sales Centre/Model Home for deficiencies and report those deficiencies to the relevant Project Coordinator for service
- A passion for the new home building industry and the new home sales experience
- Comfort with variable work schedules and with working on a part-time/as needed basis
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- The ability to problem solve independently and under time restrictions
- Please note that having a Real Estate License is not a requirement for selling new homes with Fusion Homes
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found