Six-time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting-edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years and is yet again doubling the company’s mass in the next 18 months – exciting is not the word! This success is directly attributed to the A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence! Fusion Homes’ elite level team has never missed a closing date and has an impeccable track record for delivering results as promised – the first time!
We are currently looking for a talented New Home Sales Host to join our growing team! This exciting position will provide a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a talented individual who has a passion for sales and customer service. This position will be roving between several of our premium new home communities in the Guelph and Kitchener/Waterloo area.
A Preview of What You Will Do
- Build rapport and establish a positive customer experience with prospective purchasers
- Compile and distribute sales packages to clients
- Educate clients on Fusion Homes’ product and designs
- Become an expert in terms of the Fusion Homes product line and our unique offerings
- Record and submit all sales traffic reports and guest registries
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A passion for the new home building industry and the new home sales experience
- Comfort with variable work schedules and with working on a part-time/as needed basis
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- The ability to problem solve independently and under time restrictions
- Please note that having a Real Estate License is not a requirement for selling new homes with Fusion Homes
- Apply online, via email: email@example.com
- Application must include both a cover letter and your resume
- Address the subject line as follows: (New Home Sales Host)(Surname)(Given name)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.