Six-time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting-edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years – exciting is not the word! This success is directly attributed to the team of A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence! Fusion Homes’ elite level team has never missed a closing date and has an impeccable track record for delivering results as promised – the first time!
We are currently looking for an experienced, quality minded individual to join our team as GM, Construction. This position plays an integral role in facilitating quality home construction, safe working conditions and industry-leading customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an Industry Leading Team. Fusion Homes has revolutionized customer experience in our industry – our clients feel passionately that they will never buy from anyone else! Fusion Homes has been named by Tarion Warranty Corporation as the winner of the prestigious Award of Excellence Ontario Builder of the Year in the Low-Rise category from 2008 to 2010 and 2012 – 2014, an unprecedented achievement.
- Build above Building Code. The Fusion Difference ensures we are always building one step ahead. Our cutting edge processes and quality control measures allow us to deliver a superior home to our clients – on time. Having never missed a closing date in over 15 years!
Please visit : http://themetalworks.ca/ to check out our latest landmark community.
- Growth and Autonomy. Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment. We are a results driven company that empowers our team members to establish their own rhythm and execution methods so that they can dominate in their space.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen and the potential to pace with our rapidly growing business. They will also:
- Thorough and current knowledge of Ontario Building Code, Part 9.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in low rise residential construction.
- Possess strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a collaborative and fast paced environment, demonstrating excellent judgment, good common sense, a can-do attitude, and a sense of humour!
- The compensation package will include a competitive wage, full benefit plan and lucrative bonus opportunity.
- Apply online, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application must include both a cover letter and your resume.
- Address subject line as follows: (position)(surname)(given name).
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.