Record six-time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting-edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years – exciting is not the word!
What’s in it for you?
- Inspiring Work. Be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture! We truly believe that we can make a positive impact in our homeowners’ lives and we back it up by offering a unique sales process that ensures an exceptional experience from start to finish. We are a driven team that is customer-centric, and we need the rare few who can truly help us bring this to life.
- Learning & Growth Potential. Willingness to learn and a desire to have fun will help you achieve new career heights alongside a best in class team of peers. Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high-performance work environment.
Visit this link to learn more about our culture and vision: FUSION HOMES GROWS – YouTube
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of all trade partner and vendor relations with a goal to deliver on company results using a proactive philosophy and approach
- Lead negotiations for all pricing, contracts, performance and scopes of work
- Oversee and lead regular team meetings to ensure field communication is captured and any issues are addressed
- Plan and define internal purchasing processes, requirements and strategic goals to ensure KPI’s are met
Key Qualifications & Characteristics:
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values is a must
- 5+ years relevant and progressive experience in a high-performance work environment
- Exceptional Communication and Negotiation skills with the ability to listen and respond to both technical and non-technical audience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction, Commerce, and/or Supply Chain Management
- Apply online, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address subject line as follows: (position)(surname)(given name)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.