We are currently looking for a motivated and efficient Administrative Coordinator to join our growing team!
In this role, you will coordinate activities associated with our Client Services division in order to exceed our Client’s expectations of quality and customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain client files
- Process all Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Sales document reviews and approvals
- Process Preliminary and Final Extras; generate work orders and distribute material to appropriate personnel and trades
- Manage customer service and sales related communication to all appropriate outlets (city, legal, utilities, etc.)
- Enroll all new homes with Tarion
- Prepare Tarion closing packages and forward to appropriate construction division
- Submit completed warranty certificates and PDI forms to Tarion after pre-delivery inspections
- Maintain Sales Progress Reports and Closing Schedules with 100% accuracy
- Active involvement in creation, revisions and suggestions for all processes and protocols for Administrative tasks
- Back-up reception coverage
- Experience in a coordinator role or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills (experience within all 3 applications is a must)
- The ability to anticipate, execute, and take ownership while managing multiple projects and changing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to generate recommendations for solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact comfortably with a wide variety of colleagues and professionals (both within and outside the company
- The ability to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found