The Sr. Executive, Talent Acquisition will collaborate with Fusion Homes’ key stakeholders to recruit top executive talent across the organization. They will be responsible for full cycle recruitment, maintaining and fostering key internal and external relationships and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Collaborate with business and HR leadership and manage assignments to recruit top executive talent across the organization.
- Attract a diverse group of high-quality passive candidates while delivering an exceptional recruiting experience for both clients and candidates.
- Work with clients and key stakeholders to define a recruiting strategy based on the specific opportunity and business needs, clearly, communicate the process, and set and manage client and candidate expectations.
- Drive an excellent, consistent, end-to-end candidate experience from the job posting through to onboarding and employment.
- Develop passive candidate and succession planning pipelines through strategic sourcing networking, referrals, events/conferences, and strategic internet research (keep the pipeline of talent full).
- Develop trusted and influential relationships with client groups, ensuring that a positive candidate experience and a “talent first” approach is integrated into business principles.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance, set high recruitment standards.
- Participates in all activities in the recruitment lifecycle to include; candidate management, sourcing and planning through the use of social media, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring, and onboarding. Successfully implement cost-effective recruitment strategies to fill positions.
- Through continuous improvement and lean methodology, continually evaluate the hiring and onboarding process in partnership with Human Resources Partners to ensure a successful candidate and hiring manager experience
- Maintain and foster relationships with partners, hiring managers, candidates, and associates, maintain up to date and innovated staffing industry standards and trends by attending training, networking events, career fairs and conferences, and utilizing social media and sourcing tools.
- Regular travel to Toronto may be required for interviews, conferences, meetings and networking events.
- 5-8 years of full cycle recruitment experience.
- Demonstrates professionalism with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience with executive level recruitment (VP to C-Suite).
- Experience and established network connections.
- Strong executive presence while representing the Fusion brand and values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focus on accuracy and high-quality work with a sense of urgency.
- Results driven with the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment while remaining positive and focused.
- Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills.
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- A penchant for technology; social media savvy, proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legislation governing recruitment activities.
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Apply through LinkedIn or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found