We are currently looking for an experienced, quality minded individual to join our team as Project Manager, High-Rise. This position plays an integral role in the development of quality new home construction in Guelph, Toronto and surrounding areas.
- Manage & Monitor Mid Rise & High Rise projects through all development stages
- Responsible for identifying all key stakeholders and keeping them in the loop through all stages
- Liaise with Land Development Team on exploration of new land and due diligence
- Create miscellaneous drawings and estimates as required
- Tender and coordinate miscellaneous construction activities
- Assign cost codes to budgets in a manner consistent with established accounting processes
- Process, code and approve invoices in accordance with accounting processes
- Manage Company High-Rise Master Timelines Document
- Manage key partnerships with external vendors and trades
- Create and manage department procedures, protocols, and best practices
- Manage department filing structure
- Run internal and external meetings including creating agendas and meeting minutes
- Assist in creating and managing High-Rise Department strategic plan
- Stay current with key municipal activities, approvals and initiatives, as well as municipal and provincial policies, and other resources as required
- Support other departments and perform other duties & tasks as required
- Construction site experience
- Experience in high-rise construction project management
- Exceptional problem solving abilities, time management and organizational skills.
- Process minded
- Resilient and has the ability to recover from setbacks and cope effectively with stress
- A strong work ethic matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record to plan and execute projects on time and on budget
- Thorough and current knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
- Post-secondary education in Construction Management, Planning, Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant educational areas: Construction Technology, Commercial Construction, Business, Economics, Operations Management, Leadership, Engineering (e.g., Certified Engineering Technologist)
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found