We are currently looking for a driven Planning and Development Analyst to join our Land Development team!
- Municipal monitoring – council and committee agendas.
- Analysis of growth management strategies and municipal/Provincial plans and policies
- Under direction of LDEV Strategy Group, investigate new land opportunities, completing Phase 1 assessments including review of land constraints and planning status (density, height, servicing capacity, brownfield, geotech, etc.)
- Plotting development scenarios on developable land based on relevant policies/regulations
- LDEV pricing spreadsheets
- Support with acquisition dash and land opportunities tracker
- Assist with due diligence, feasibility studies in acquiring new land for development – including budget and timeline management
- Monitoring development/Building Permit Availability progress for serviced lot purchases (prior to closing)
- Contributing assumptions to and analysis of land opportunity pro-formas, modeling costs and cash flows of potential developments
- Support with municipal approvals including block plan, re-zoning, draft plan
- Coordinate siting analysis with drafting department as part of new lot acquisition
- Liaise with and monitor consultants as required
- Key department meeting minutes (LDEV Operations, LDEV Strategy)
Who We Are Looking For:
- Has the ability to disseminate internal and external data in structured formats for use in analysis or reports
- Has business intelligence: utilizes reports and dashboards to understand business performance
- Uses data and develops models to support better business decisions and improve performance
- Understands the impact of a project to the overall business
- Integrates business goals into the project scope and deliverables
- Conveys information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats
- Determines and utilizes the appropriate communication channels
- Infers meaningful insights from a collection of data
What We Are Looking For:
- New graduate – 2 years’ experience
- University Degree in Planning, Engineering, Business or other relevant education
- Industry experience/relevant work terms an asset
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found