We are currently looking for an ambitious individual with a great eye for design to join our team as Junior Designer! Supporting our Retail & Architecture team will give you exposure and experience with new product development and design functions for both low-rise and high-rise products.
- Assists in the administrative duties of the Product Development department
- Provides support to the prospecting of all new interior product offerings
- Provides support with new product development and new home design functions
- Facilitates the launch of all new decor and upgrade options
- Supports in the creation of design concepts for new communities, model home projects and high-rise common elements
- Create floorplan & elevation drawings using REVIT and AutoCAD as needed
- Ensure software pricing and specs are current and up to date
- Balances the customer wants with design aesthetic and costs
- Assists in the planning, development and transition of new product design to Marketing for release
- Sources new and maintains existing relationships with contractors and wholesalers
Who We Are Looking For:
- Is self-motivated and goal driven
- Aspires to high achievement
- Has a passion for real estate design
- Demonstrates the ability to fit together artistic, functional and technical requirements
- Has an industry leading design focus, with strong ability to stay ahead of trends, materials and products
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-3 years’ experience
- An ARIDO/NCIDQ accredited degree in Interior Design and/or Architectural Design
- Proficiency with Auto CAD, REVIT and Microsoft Office
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found