Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally creative and passionate design professional to join our team as Interior Design Consultant!
In this role, you will utilize your creative mind in order to facilitate the research and development of our standard features and to provide the most innovative and attractive upgrade options to our clients. You will also lead Fusion’s Model Home process which allows you to align Fusion’s industry-leading brand with your design talents to showcase our products and communities!
- Project manage the entire Model Home development process including design elements, layout, budget and schedule
- Prospect all new product offerings and facilitate the launch of all new decor and upgrade options, ensuring customer satisfaction is front of mind
- Create design concepts for new communities, model home projects and high rise common elements
- Create and deliver training and support programs that encourage the sale of Fusion upgrades
- Source new and maintain existing relationships with contractors and wholesalers
- Create AutoCAD and REVIT files for plans, as needed
- A genuine alignment with our corporate vision and values is a must
- Industry leading design focus, with an ability to stay ahead of trends, materials and products
- Ability to fit together artistic, functional and technical design requirements
- An ARIDO/NCIDQ accredited degree in Interior Design coupled with 1-3 years’ practical experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and REVIT software
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package including bonus opportunity
- Industry-leading vacation policy which gives all team members 4 weeks paid vacation after their first year!
- Comprehensive benefits package, fully funded by Fusion Homes
Interested? Apply here.
Having trouble applying online? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line (position title)(first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- None Found