Record six-time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years – exciting is not the word!
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced, quality focused construction leader to join our team in the role of General Manager, Construction.
Reporting directly to our Vice President, Construction this integral position will lead and manage all construction site operations within their division with a goal of delivering an exceptional customer experience and industry leading quality.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Leadership of construction teams inclusive of Fusion staff and subcontractors to ensure safe working conditions, quality workmanship, minimal deficiencies and superior customer satisfaction
- Build, manage and execute construction schedules identifying any issues or delays that arise with a solutions-based approach
- Set and monitor site budgets including materials, labour and equipment
- Conduct pre-delivery inspections with all new homeowners to ensure any requests for service are completed in a timely manner
- A genuine alignment to our Company vision, values and culture
- Thorough and current knowledge of Ontario Building Code Part 9
- Post secondary education with a specialty in Construction
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building low rise residential
- Exceptional leadership and team development capabilities
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package including lucrative bonus opportunity and comprehensive benefits plan.
- Industry-leading vacation package which gives all team members 4 paid weeks of vacation after their first year!
- Effective, hands-on training in our GM Academy program which sets the stage for tremendous career development.
Having trouble applying online? Email email@example.com with the subject line GM, Construction (Construction Manager) (first name)(last name), and your resume & cover letter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.