Fusion Homes is searching for an exceptionally talented and detail oriented professional to join our team as: Financial Analyst
To be successful at Fusion Homes, you must have an agile intellect, a practical mindset, the ability to take initiative, and a great sense of humour. As a Financial Analyst, there will never be a dull moment in your day. You must quickly learn to anticipate the needs of your internal customers and take the initiative to identify problems and offer creative solutions. Fusion Homes is fast-paced and busy … so you will need plenty of energy! This is a demanding role and it requires someone with an eye for details, after all – finance is all about the numbers!
What you will bring to Fusion Homes:
- University degree (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, etc.)
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a financial reporting-related role
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen attention to detail, the ability to create and work within processes, a knack for solving problems in creative ways, as well as the drive to overcome obstacles to achieve success
- A strong work ethic matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further
What we are looking for:
- Someone who will contribute to the high volume finance process
- Ability to develop revenue/expense analysis, projections, and presentations
- Ability to create and analyze reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Ability to perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- A well-rounded and resilient individual, who brings a positive, upbeat energy and will contribute to our high performing culture
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) is important; experience with Timberline Accounting Software or other ERP system is an advantage
- Apply online, by e-mail email@example.com
- Application must include both a cover letter and your resume
- Address subject line as follows: (position)(surname)(given name)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
Fusion Homes welcomes and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations, on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.